Athletes must submit a valid video with their score submission.
While scores are being validated through your affiliate manager The Athlete Games keep the right to use video submissions for revalidation. Videos should be uploaded on a public platform (i.e. Youtube) and athlete provides the link to the video.
It is the sole responsibility of the Athlete to ensure the timely and successful submission of their workout each week. Submissions that are incomplete or not verified will not be accepted.
Below are some guidelines and suggestions on video production. Please note this is just a guide, it is the responsibility of the athlete to produce a video that is of sufficient quality and clearly shows the athlete adhering to the rules and movement standards.
General GUIDELINES FOR EVERY QUALIFIER WOD
- Athlete must state name, division and affiliate.
- All equipment used must be shown (per event details see below).
- A timer must be in sight at all times (tip: if gym timer not available use a tablet. There's several no-cost apps)
RECOMMENDATION BY THE ATHLETE GAMES HEAD JUDGE
- The qualification process is a competition environment. Have a judge in your video ready and able to give and show no-reps! Additional no-reps given at video reviewal will result in penalties and/or rejection of the video.
VIDEO QUICK TIPS
- Youtube allows uploads longer than 15 minutes. There is a guide here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en
- Upload videos with plenty of time to spare, uploading large video files can take a long time!
- If you're using a phone, set it to airplane mode to avoid unwanted interruptions during filming.
- Ensure your filming device has enough battery life to film the entire WOD.